WHY IS PURIFIED WATER BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH?

WHY IS PURIFIED WATER BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH?

Water is essential for life. Water has a lot of advantages. However, if one drinks impure water, he or she may acquire a slew of health risks. Drinking unclean water, on the other hand, can induce diarrhea, cholera, gastrointestinal illnesses such as gastritis and duodenitis, significant dehydration, chronic colic diseases, and other issues. Make it a habit to drink pure water to avoid illness and the benefits of doing so. Start developing the habit of drinking clean water today. You’re probably wondering how to get pure water and what the benefits of drinking clean water are other than soothing thirst. Getting pure water in the comfort of your own home or business is simple with water purifiers like PURIKOOL Puri Jiksoo water purifiers. In this post, we will go through the health benefits of drinking water in depth.

The Importance of Drinking Pure Water

  • Kidneys are given life

The kidney controls blood pressure, maintains a healthy hydration level, and removes waste. Freshwater aids the kidneys in functioning properly. Drinking lots of water on a daily basis helps to prevent kidney stones from developing.

  • Aids in Fatigue Reduction

Since water makes up two-thirds of the human body, dehydration has an impact on our energy levels. Fatigue and lethargy are symptoms of dehydration. It aids in the maintenance of a healthy heart rate and blood pressure level. Our blood is composed of 90% water and serves as an oxygen transporter. Drinking water gives oxygen to our cells and organs, which aids in the fight against weariness. It also aids in the suppression of stress hormones such as cytokines, which improve your mood.

  • Brings Glow on Your Face

Drinking plenty of water helps to decrease fine lines and wrinkles on your face. Intake of pure water stimulates skin cells, resulting in a healthy shine on your face. Drinking water will keep your skin hydrated and your blood flows normally.

  • Promotes Weight Loss

Water consumption is beneficial to weight reduction. It aids in the body’s normal metabolism function. It aids in the cleansing of the body and the removal of toxins through urination. Aerated beverages are high in sugar, which leads to weight gain. Water, on the other hand, can be used instead of fizzy drinks as a replacement for them.

  • Immune System Stabilizer

Freshwater aids in the strengthening of the immune system. Water is essential for maintaining fluid balance in your body, which helps to keep your immunological system healthy. Urinating while drinking pure water enables your body to detox itself, allowing you to maintain a clear chest and strong immune system.

  • Forms saliva and mucus

Saliva digestion process and keeps the lips, nose, and eyes moist. This reduces friction and wear. Water also helps to keep the mouth clean. It can also help to prevent tooth decay if consumed instead of sugary beverages.

  • It protects the brain, spinal cord, and other delicate tissues from injury.

Dehydration has been linked to brain structure and function impairment. It is also involved in hormone and neurotransmitter synthesis. Dehydration over a long period of time might impair one’s cognitive abilities. 

On average, how much water should a person consume?

Every day, an adult should consume at least 8-10 glasses of water. We get around 80% of our fluid from water and the remaining 20% from food in general. Several elements influence how much water is consumed, including:

  • Personal Body Mass Index 
  • Medical problems

Wrapping Up

Water is without a doubt the most essential of resources. It takes only one change to improve your health. Why not take advantage of everything that drinking pure water has to offer and develop new, healthy hydration routines?

To ensure that you don’t consume polluted water, you should drink water straight from the purifier. To keep your family healthy, you should invest in a water purifier to help with filtering drinking water and keeping you all hydrated. You will notice changes in your body if you make it a habit of consuming clean water.

Book an Appointment

Visit Our Showroom:

3 Ang Mo Kio St62, #03-31 Link@Amk, Singapore 569139

[NOTICE]
[NOTICE]